What's the difference between a stove?

blogs: the away message of the future

Sunday, April 18

innocence, in a sense

walking across Ann Arbor at 5 am is an insanely surreal experience. i have never seen the city emptier. it was hard for me to even imagine that I have lived here for so long.

tonight I went to a hip hop show at the Union. it was really more of an experience. my friend Jon helped put it on (he created some really nice posters for the different exhibits and performers). it would have been even better if more people had come, because it was definitely worth it. i gained a new respect for honest artists.

doesn't seem like school is about to end. how am I ever going to move out of this stupid 4th floor dorm room in time?

pensively yours,
yours truly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home