What's the difference between a stove?

blogs: the away message of the future

Sunday, January 15

the numbers: last night

30: number of cans of PBR consumed by myself, Brad, Maura, and Adam during the Pistons drinking game and the rest of the evening

1: number of failed beer bong attempts, by me, before bowling

158: my bowling score at Colonial Lanes

1: number of successful beer bong attempts, by me, after bowling

4: number of Sparks brand alcoholic energy drinks consumed

55: number of degrees (on the Fahrenheit scale) that our home thermostat was set to throughout the night and into the morning

152: number of pictures taken during the events (limited by my 256mb memory card)

here are a few of my faves:








1 Comments:

At January 21, 2006 at 11:45 AM, Blogger Rubes said...

i didn't know that watermelons were in season @ colonial lanes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home