What's the difference between a stove?

blogs: the away message of the future

Thursday, March 9

(ran)dumb thoughts

did you ever notice how people order certain drinks on airplanes that they probably would never get anywhere else? this includes:
  • ginger ale
  • tomato juice
    apparently it's a real phenomenon.


    during spring break, I played a board game called Therapy The Game. seriously. it had no real point, overly-complicated rules, and was basically just mind-boggling. strangely this was the second version, so a lot of people must have bought the first one. the game we borrowed from the lodge had never been played before, and I doubt it will be again.

    now, I realize I am an about-to-graduate senior, but the increasing amount of Facebook profiles which include 'Engaged to...' kind of scares me. (that is to say, a surprising amount of my peers are engaged to be married.) I've been noticing more and more in my frequent research forays. nothing wrong with it, I'm just saying. I don't feel anywhere near ready to commit to something like that. more power to 'em I guess.

    codswallop.
    ric

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home