What's the difference between a stove?

blogs: the away message of the future

Friday, October 1

katsopolis

while getting my hair trimmed today, the young woman cutting my hair asked me a question. I responded that I had indeed seen Full House before (who hasn't?). she then excitedly told me that I looked like Uncle Jesse. 'yeah, John Stamos' she said 'its the hair, and he was obsessed with his hair'. no one has ever made that connection before.

I would like to call your attention to a post from about 6 months ago wherein I referred to transitional clothing days. you may have noticed they are back. I'm thinking of adding to this confusion by purchasing some Uggs. that may also give rise to another type of confusion altogether.

those two paragraphs/thoughts have nothing to do with eachother.

[heart]
Davs

1 Comments:

At October 1, 2004 at 11:36 PM, Blogger Rubes said...

transitional clothing = layers for outdoor-inclined? no? booyakasha! (i've never seen ali g. but i hear that the above is the new chapelle 'yeah...")

 

Post a Comment

<< Home