What's the difference between a stove?

blogs: the away message of the future

Friday, January 12

it's that time again...

a new member may soon be added to the fam, in the form of an adorable German shepherd puppy. I say 'may' because the dual-dog scenario will first be on a trial basis. if parental units decide to keep her, she will require a name. like Kipper before her, I ask for any suggestions.

some background: her official AKC name is Ada vom haus Huro. she was born on September 15, so no good holiday tie-ins. she is 3/4 German and 1/4 Czech.

for some reason, hemi is still not considered an acceptable name by other family members.

and yes, I know I haven't been very good about posting lately. I'm hoping that will change soon. show your support by offering names for this cute doggy.

my toes are cold,
D*G

p.s. stay tuned for some highlights from my one-month hiatus from reality.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 15, 2007 at 4:34 PM, Blogger speakeasy said...

Boulevard,

in honor of all the mkl jr. blvds out there today

 
At January 21, 2007 at 1:51 PM, Blogger Muzachary said...

how bout spoonbox?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home