What's the difference between a stove?

blogs: the away message of the future

Saturday, July 15

behold: here I descend

sure, we're all aware jews tend to be a humorous lot, but did you know that there's a rabbi who's also a stand-up comic? his name is Bob Alper and you can hear a short clip of him here. I first heard him on one of Sirius' many comedy channels a couple of weeks ago. funny stuff. I think he'd be a great shmooze-shponsored shpeaker...

shpeaking of words with the popular 'sh' sound at their beginning, today's high temp in the Boulder/Denver area was 103 degrees on the Fahrenheit scale, and I drove a bus back and forth to Water World (about 20 miles away) thrice today; I felt as though I was driving a mobile shvitz. tomorrow's high is a forecasted 104.

happy summer,
deeeeeeeeg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home