What's the difference between a stove?

blogs: the away message of the future

Saturday, June 17

three cheers

I got a job this week, thankfully.

I'll be joining the company of the following persons:
  • Ralph Kramden from The Honeymooners
  • Otto from The Simpons
  • Chris Farley's character in Billy Madison
  • Miss Crabtree from South Park
  • Roberto Benigni as Dante in Johnny Stecchino
  • Annie Porter in The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down*


what do they all have in common? bus drivering.

I hope to avoid any and all banana peels, and will refrain from playing GTA until the vehicle has come to a complete stop.

good, great, grand, wonderful,
Davey

*Homer: I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to speed around the city, keeping its speed over fifty. And if its speed dropped, the bus would explode! I think it was called... "The bus that couldn't slow down."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home