What's the difference between a stove?

blogs: the away message of the future

Thursday, October 7

jegshamesh

politics aren't a good excuse to hate people.

we get too wrapped up in what it means to subscribe to a set of loose beliefs that our vision is clouded of one another. we make too many snap judgments. people say they hate one candidate or the other and I'm sick of it. it's possible that you disagree with them, but that's no reason to hate everything they stand for or anyone even remotely affiliated with them or their cause. I guess this conflict just comes naturally.

I know this is now a cliche, but, I will be very happy when the election is over. politics, and beliefs in general, bring out the worst in people sometimes.

and yes, I know I am guilty of this type of judgment. let's all try and be NICE! I like you, do you like me?

genqui.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home