What's the difference between a stove?

blogs: the away message of the future

Tuesday, May 3

you can't capitalize numbers

  • spring semester starts today and it snowed this morning. go and figure.


  • I now have a sister-in-law. I also have developed a good impression of people from Virginia.


  • I'm going to need a job soon so I don't get bored out of my mind, so if anyone has any good suggestions for Ann Arbor area employment I would like to hear/read them.


  • Tiger arrived at home and I will have the opportunity to install it after this weekend. excitement.


  • hopefully my life will pick up again soon so that I may have something to write about in this space.


what's new with you?

truly yours,
boredom

1 Comments:

At May 4, 2005 at 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, numbers can be capitalized. Think about it, I haven't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home