What's the difference between a stove?

blogs: the away message of the future

Wednesday, February 16

"the boiler went down"

that's the response I received upon phoning the cheery folks over at Prime Student Housing this morning. (I'm not sure why I included that link.) the call was prompted by the fact that there is no hot water to be had anywhere in my building. this frustrates me to no end.

the other day, my English professor made the following statement:
"it's kind of really very sort of strange"
I think that quotation can be explained very well by the quotation itself.

has anyone else noticed that the commercials for Pooh's Heffalump Movie include the song 'Two Princes' by The Spin Doctors? that seems like an odd combo, if you ask me. I remember having that song on a CD that was included with new cars in the mid-90's; I think it came with Grand Cherokees. cars don't come with CDs anymore.

to update the mouse situation, I saw a live baby mouse Sunday night in the living room. this apartment is really going downhill.

mcsweeney's had some hilarious lists today, including this one. read some of the old ones too, they're a hoot.

enough for now,
D 'link happy' G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home