What's the difference between a stove?

blogs: the away message of the future

Friday, January 28

I'm so happy I could shift

note to Mac users: if you are not currently using Adium (rhymes with stadium) for your instant messaging needs (or wants) please give it a try. if you have used previous versions and wished for a more refined interface, it is now here. the program is infinitely customizable, with downloadable menu styles, dock icons, sound sets, Applescripts, and color schemes (all available here). the Appplescripts can be used for a wide variety of things, like controlling and displaying iTunes info, displaying a random joke, pausing iTunes while you are away/idle, and showing your computer's uptime (w00t). it's also compatible with several IM services, if you care.

now that that is out of the way, let's discuss the fact that Ed is now being re-run on TBS weekdays at noon. and by discuss I mean I'm going to tell you. and I just did. because of my unique (read: bad) schedule, I have no class on any day between 12 and 1. here is a funny exchange I saw in an episode the other day:

[Mike dares Ed to ask the grocer where the lettuce is without using the proper pronunciation]

Ed: can you tell me where I could find the latoose?
Grocer: the what?
Ed: what? you know, for salads...
Grocer: lettuce?
Ed: yeah
Grocer: what kind of jackass calls it latoose?


it's probably funnier if you see it.

my grandma sent me a birthday card with several horses on the front. it's definitely funnier if you see it.

have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening/night,
David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home