What's the difference between a stove?

blogs: the away message of the future

Thursday, January 13

honk if you demand satisfaction

blogger's block. a common ailment among the internet generation. as I read what others have written, including steve jobs, I try to get inspired to add to this page. sometimes it comes, sometimes it doesn't. I realize no one is counting on me to write a new post, but it also occurs to me that I really enjoy communicating through this medium. hopefully I don't sound too crazy.

speaking of which, you know something is wrong when you find yourself using the phrase 'you know what I mean?' when talking to yourself. this happened to me this morning.

today started out rainy and in the 50s, and transitioned to snow and 30s. this led to the creation of a new playlist on my computer entitled wintry mix.

with love,
david

1 Comments:

At January 13, 2005 at 11:10 PM, Blogger Rubes said...

i'll make it quick .... uhhh .. you know what i mean ... with the uhhh ... von neumann (gliven) .... uhhh .... analog and digital .... as in the punchcard tabulator ... ehhh ... i don't know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home