What's the difference between a stove?

blogs: the away message of the future

Friday, January 21

this post needn't have a title

I went to the auto show last evening. it was enjoyable as usual. here is what I saw. also, you'll note the addition of a link on the right column of this page to my other pictures. how about that?

this has been a crazy week for me. it seems like a lot happened, and quickly. just how crazy you ask? well, here's a taste:

  • I found out that my mom broke up with her boyfriend in July (six months ago) and still hasn't told me because she doesn't want me to worry...

  • my future sister-in-law asked me how I would feel if she and my brother asked me to be the one to marry them...

yeah, so that's nuts.

anyway, I think I want to write more on this weblog. so don't forget to try to remind me to remember to do that. thanks. really.

take it easy,
d-dig

1 Comments:

At January 22, 2005 at 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"As soon as we live in space (the primary dualism), we live in time (the secondary dualism)." What is ironic about your entry, and unrelated to this quote, is that your mom not telling you of the breakup for six months is much more worrisome than the actual breakup! Cheers, -Jon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home