What's the difference between a stove?

blogs: the away message of the future

Thursday, May 26

re:

until this week, I didn't realize how much of the stuff I throw out is recyclable. my apartment building has three giant dumpsters that get filled every week, with two lonely recycling bins off to the side. now that I know what is recyclable here in AA, it seems that this should be reversed. I did a little searching and found an explanation of the city's program. I decided to make some easily readable lists to aid in the process, so I fired up Word and modified the listing available on the site. I've posted them in my kitchen above the recyclables. if you'd like your own set, download it here. sweet, right?

while doing my research, I also found something for the religious recycler. so we control all of the money AND all reusable waste.

so get out there and stop throwing stuff away. it doesn't cost anything.

love,
David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home