What's the difference between a stove?

blogs: the away message of the future

Tuesday, September 6

seen my ear?

well, I have just returned from my first class on the first day of the first semester of my last year as an undergraduate. an odd feeling. good news: the class, Design and Manufacturing III, might be interesting.

other good news: I have re-thought my post-graduation strategy (again). I have set a goal and it is to live in Colorado sometime soon after graduation. I will pursue an engineering career of some sort before completely ruling it out (which may still lead to journalism or another semi-related field like marketing or PR). I also plan to be a 'ski bum' in Telluride for about a year after graduation unless I immediately fall into a real job that I can't pass up. I'm thinking of driving a snow cat or being a lifty during the winter months and doing 4x4 tours when its warm.

so now I have a bit more direction. hopefully this will translate into some drive for me to complete my final year.

also, I had a great time riding from Reno to Telluride and then Telluride to Denver (where I hatched this new life plan). I will post the few pictures that we actually did stop to take when they become available.

happy school year,
your pal

3 Comments:

At September 6, 2005 at 6:41 PM, Blogger Muzachary said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At September 6, 2005 at 6:42 PM, Blogger Muzachary said...

Hey David, nice new backpack. It being the first day of school and all. p.s. i want the rest of ghost of fashion

 
At September 6, 2005 at 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

seen your ear?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home