What's the difference between a stove?

blogs: the away message of the future

Monday, July 18

transport nation

in the past few weeks, I have made use of almost every mode of transportation I can think of. here is a list:

Amtrak train
airport shuttle van
airport tram
airplane
taxi
moving walkway
escalator
elevator
Washington DC Metro
Chinatown bus
NYC Subway
automobile
bicycle
Chicago 'L'
sailboat

and tomorrow: motorcycle.

I look forward to not traveling so much in the next few weeks.

have a nice night,
dG

2 Comments:

At July 19, 2005 at 9:21 PM, Blogger Rubes said...

planes, trains and automobiles... done (with or without chevy chase?)

how about the old reliable canoe?

just a quick hello from outside of algonquin park

 
At July 20, 2005 at 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When were you on the DC Metro, Dontchaknow I'm in DC now?

-Tman

Give me a ring if you're still in DC (248) 765 2822

 

Post a Comment

<< Home