What's the difference between a stove?

blogs: the away message of the future

Monday, May 30

mispelling misspell

you can stop worrying -- I got a job. I will be helping exchange students from Youth for Understanding to change planes, find luggage, and deal with unexpected travel-y problems at metro airport. should be pretty decent, and it is only in June and August, leaving July wide open for fun and excitement.

do you remember Square One, the math show on PBS? I used to really like it. and what about all of the other quality programming we grew up with? I don't think there are any kids' shows that even come close to what I used to watch. and new animation, blech. what's your favorite now-defunct television program?

here is something I have noticed in my German class and elsewhere: many people are unable to correctly pronounce the word pronunciation. it is often thought to be a different word entirely (which does not exist): pronounciation. if that's not ironic, I don't know what is.

auf wiedersehen,
d.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home